Steps & Requirements
1. These forms are required. Make a copy of all forms for your records.
2. Email the “Application” to Audrean LaGrone at firstname.lastname@example.org for Research Affairs signature once the form is completely filled out and signed by all required parties.
3. Please return the Application, Security Access Form and Purple Form along with your laboratory documentation to:
1950 W. Polk St.
Eighth Floor – Suite 8802
Chicago, IL 60612
For HR Questions: Please contact Raymond Hall at email@example.com.
4. HR will schedule you for a drug test and background check. They will also contact your PI with your orientation date after you have cleared employee health.
5. Once you complete orientation, contact Stacey Kincaid at firstname.lastname@example.org in Research & Regulatory Affairs to schedule your IRB training.
6. If access to computer systems is required, take the completed Computer Sign-On Form, Confidentiality Agreement Form and Security Rules of Behavior to Corporate Compliance (1950 W. Polk St., 9th Floor, Suite 9217) for signatures and submit the signed forms to Hospital Information Systems (SHCC, Room 2650).