CHICAGO, July 11, 2023 – In an ongoing effort to facilitate continuous access to healthcare for Cook County residents, Cook County Health and CountyCare are hosting a series of redetermination events. These initiatives aim to assist patients in renewing their Medicaid coverage and navigating the process to ensure their benefits continue without interruption. Media access to the redetermination events must be scheduled in advance.
These events will be held at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County, healthcare centers and partnering community organizations, ensuring accessibility for residents across Cook County.
Residents attending the redetermination events can expect to receive personalized assistance in completing their Medicaid renewal applications. Experts will be on hand to answer any questions and provide clear, simple explanations of the required information.
The events are open to all Cook County residents currently enrolled in Medicaid. Individuals should bring identification, proof of residence, and any necessary financial information to facilitate the process.
Following is a list of upcoming redetermination events that will be held from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. People can register for the events by calling 312-864-REDE (7333).
- July 12 – Stroger Hospital – 1969 W. Ogden, Chicago, IL 60612
- July 13 – Oak Street Health – 3433 W. Madison Steet, Chicago, IL 60624
- July 14 – Arlington Heights – 3520 N. Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- July 17 – Care for Friends – 5749 N. Kenmore Avenue, Chicago, IL 60660
- July 18 – Primecare Health – 5635 W. Belmont Avenue, Chicago, IL 60634
- July 19 – Cottage Grove Health Center – 1645 S Cottage Grove Avenue, Ford Heights, IL 60411
- July 20 – Care for Friends – 5749 N. Kenmore Avenue, Chicago, IL 60660
- July 21 – Englewood Health Center – 1135 W. 69th Street, Chicago, IL 60621
- July 24 – North Riverside Health Center – 1800 S. Harlem Avenue, North Riverside, IL 60546
- July 25 – Robbins Health Center – 13450 S. Kedzie Avenue, Robbins, IL 60472
- July 25 – Lawndale Christian Health Center – 3750 W. Ogden Avenue, Chicago, IL 60623
For a complete schedule of the redetermination events and a list of what to bring, please visit www.cookcountyhealth.org/redetermination