John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital, Oak Forest Health Center
Internal Medicine and Nephrology
Pramukhswami Medical College, India
John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
University of Illinois at Chicago
Kidney disease, dialysis, hypertension
• Poster: Efficacy of Cyclophosphamide and Mycophenolate mofetil as induction immunosuppression in proliferative lupus nephritis in ethnic minorities. American Society of Nephrology Meeting (2019)
• Urine exosomal ceruloplasmin: a potential early biomarker of underlying kidney disease: Clinical and Experimental Nephrology (2019)
• Abstract: Retinopathy predicts rapid decline in renal function in Ethnic Minorities with Diabetic nephropathy. American Society of Nephrology Meeting (2018)
• Abstract: Efficacy of induction immunosuppression in ethnic minorities with Membranous Lupus nephritis. American Society of Nephrology Meeting (2017)
• Poster: Kidney biopsy has significant clinical utility even in advanced CKD: American Society of Nephrology Meeting (2016)
• Poster: Don’t hang your hat on retinopathy in diabetic kidney disease: American Society of Nephrology Meeting (2016)
• Poster: Urine exosomal Ceruloplasmin- a potential early marker of kidney damage that precedes proteinuria: American Society of Nephrology Meeting (2015)
• Abstract: Clinical Outcomes of IgA Nephropathy with Necrotizing and Crescentic Lesions in Inner City Hospital.
• American Society of Nephrology Meeting (2015) Lupus-like membranous nephropathy: is it lupus or not? Clin Exp Nephrol. July 4, 2014.
• Abstract: Albuminuria is Associated with Diabetic Retinopathy in Ethnic Minorities. American Society of Nephrology Meeting (2013)
• Antibiotic Catheter Locks in the Treatment of Tunneled Hemodialysis Catheter-Related Blood Stream Infection. Semin Dial. Aug 1, 2012.
• Acute Epstein–Barr virus infection-associated collapsing Glomerulopathy. Clin Kidney Journal 5: 320–322 (2012)
• Poster: Urine exosomal ceruloplasmin – a potential biomarker of early kidney disease. American Society of Nephrology Meeting (2012)
Chronic kidney disease