Cook County Health continues to offer COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna and J&J) at all of its health care facilities across the county. Every person age 12 and older is encouraged to get vaccinated. The vaccine is safe and free. Neither citizenship status nor insurance are required to get the shot. No one will be turned away. Locations include:
- Arlington Heights Health Center – 3250 North Arlington Heights Rd., Suite 300, Arlington Heights, IL 60074
- Austin Health Center – 4800 West Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL 60651
- Blue Island Health Center – 12757 South Western Ave., Blue Island, IL 60406
- Cottage Grove Health Center – 1645 South Cottage Grove Ave., Ford Heights, IL 60411
- Englewood Health Center – 1135 West 69th St., Chicago, IL 60621
- Logan Square Health Center – 2840 West Fullerton Ave., Chicago, IL 60647
- Morton East Health Center – 2423 South Austin Blvd., Cicero, IL 60804
- North Riverside Health Center – 1800 South Harlem Ave, North Riverside, IL 60546
- Prieto Health Center – 2424 South Pulaski Rd., Chicago, IL 60623
- Provident Hospital Sengstacke Health Center – 500 East 51st St., Chicago, IL 60615
- Robbins Health Center – 13450 South Kedzie Ave., Robbins, IL 60472
- Ruth M. Rothstein CORE Center – 2020 West Harrison St., Chicago, IL 60612
- Stroger Hospital Cafeteria* – 1969 West Ogden Ave., Chicago 60612
*Effective August 2, this location will move to the CCH Professional Building, 3rd floor, 1950 West Polk St., Chicago 60612
Vaccination walk-in hours at CCH locations are 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
To see all vaccination locations and details, including weekend hours, or to make an appointment, visit myshotcookcounty.com/locations or call 833-308-1988.
Location hours and vaccine availability are subject to change.
Alexandra Normington, Associate Chief Communications & Marketing Officer