Who is eligible?
You can get CountyCare if you:
- Live in Cook County
- Be 19-64 years of age
- Be a legal immigrant for at least 5 years or be a US citizen
- Meet income limits. (Limits are $15,282 of income per year for an individual or $20,628 for a couple)
- Have a Social Security Number or have applied for one
How can I apply?
Call (312) 864-8200 to apply by phone or to find a CCH facility or participating FQHC location to apply in person.
What is CountyCare?
CountyCare is an Illinois Medicaid program for adults. Potential members that qualify for CountyCare will get the following SERVICES:
- Regular doctor visits!
- Specialty doctors visits
- Hospital Services
- Addiction Treatment
- Mental Health
- Lab, Xrays and other tests you may need
- Family Planning
- Home Health
- Nursing Facility (after hospitalization)
- Public Transportation!!! And more!
View the CountyCare Weekend Fact Sheet.